AA Overseas Driving Personal Accident PlanDecember 19, 2017
AA Personal Mobility PlusApril 26, 2018
AAS Insurance Agency Pte Ltd, is a licensed agent registered with the ARB and an authorized agent of AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. [Travel Guard®] is underwritten by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd.
Travel Guard let you travel the world with ease of mind. We will take care of your travel needs while you explore the world in complete freedom. Be it for a short business trip or an extendeded family holiday, we provide you with 24-hour worldwide comprehensive protection with our wide range of benefits and services.
Some product highlights
SDIC Disclosure Statement
“This product is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. or visit the AIG, GIA or SDIC websites (www.aig.com.sg, www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg)."
- Medical & accident expenses incurred overseas up to $2,500,000
- Mobility aid reimbursement (i.e. wheelchairs, walking frames) up to $2,000
- Repatriation and direct repatriation due to pre-existing medical condition up to $150,000
- Replacement of traveller up to $1,000
- Travel delay up to $7,500 (payout is calculated at every 6 hours of delay)
- Hijack of common carrier up to $10,000
- Loss of sporting equipment up to $2,000 (i.e. bicycle, snow skis, surfboards)
Travel Guard let you travel the world with ease of mind. We will take care of your travel needs while you explore the world in complete freedom.